Sunday, January 18, 2009

You Can Choose Your World

You can choose the world that you live in. Now, some of you may argue with this point, but, I ask that you consider the following... This world is all about perspective. You can take any experience and come out many different ways, depending upon how you view the situation. For example, let's say that you were late for work because you accidentally slept in and did not hear your alarm clock. This can be viewed different ways. One: "Damn, I slept in, I can't believe it! I am going to be late again!!!!!!!" Two: "I slept in, oops. Maybe this happened for a reason. Perhaps I was saved from a wreck by not getting out the door 30 minutes ago... or perhaps it is good I loose this job to pursue a better one and one that I would actually enjoy".

Next time you are confronted with an issue you may not enjoy... think about your perspective and turn it into the world you want. Negative or positive? You choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment