Friday, January 16, 2009

Are You Lonesome Tonight?

Sometimes we feel lonely, really lonely, almost to the point that we feel depressed. Loneliness is often described as "depression". How to heal loneliness? I did the digging for you, so you didn't have to. Here are some ways to heal loneliness:

"Extract the real reason for your feeling of loneliness." Whenever we do not feel right, that is a sign that we need to fix something-- that's our nature. If we have a stomach ache, it means we may be sick. Thus, taking care of it with medicine. Same for your soul-- it cries out too. "Loneliness is usually a sign of something your lacking in loving yourself" (http://hubpages.com/hub/What-can-I-do-To-heal-My-lonely-Heart).

"I write down to extract the real culprit to my loneliness or any other undesirable emotion, writing a hub is a great way to bank on your problem, also its a great way to organize your thoughts!"

"Record, rant, and vent at the same time! I get a lot out in conversations so I record my thoughts and discover an easy key to my subconscious mind"

"Listen intently to your recording then write down what key concepts come to mind and do another recording focusing on this new deeper level... Follow the white rabbit :~)"

"The cure is to EXTRACT the real reason for the feeling, the broken link in the chain of your perfect life. "

"Interact with your mind, be it in writing, recording and play back (or all three).. to deepen the answers "

"Formatting your Q&A session helps you to really gain insight

These are only a few, start asking a lot of questions and the brain will open up. Asking lays the foundation for the very way our brain accesses information, as you ask one question and receive an answer another question about that answer should take you deeper. For example:

Question: Why am I lonely?

Answer: Because I miss being loved

Question (deeper down the rabbit hole): What is it about love I miss exactly?

Answer: Feeling appreciated

Question: why do I need to feel appreciated externally as opposed to appreciating myself?

Answer: Because it feels good

Question: What makes it feel good exactly?

Answer: I feel competent, worthy, and compelled to better myself

Question: Can I accomplish this through my own work and appreciating my writing, artwork or other creative expression?

Answer: absolutely!

Solution (one potential): Do something bold, creative and that I really enjoy, and show it off to others to gain the same appreciation and admiration without losing myself in a relationship that I may not discover I'm using just to feel happy without realizing the real reason I'm lonely *Grin*"

No comments:

Post a Comment